<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d31787497\x26blogName\x3dwalk+down+the+little+memory+lane+of+mine\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://samwongtk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://samwongtk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1448443343726386136', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
little memory lane with no return
future


well, suddenly feel like wanna share sth that hv happened to me for the past few weeks
uploaded some pictures...
basically these are taken during my 19th bday ......
thanks a lot for the surprises and happiness tht u all hv brought to me ......
once again, arigatou!!!
let me start my stories then...
these are the pizzas and pepsi that have been prepared on the day b4 my bday...
have been splashed by these stack of pepsi......haha =D

my bday cake......but i wonder y there r 'leng lui' written on it
it's a surprise to me...... touch to see that there r quite a no of friends that be with me on that day... thanks again......
haha......together with ming n hong......in the restaurant...
enjoy that moment......
together with perak lui......kawaii o!!!
haha...well, ladies n gentlemen......these dish costs around 130 butts ......
so expensive......ask them to rob bank la......
act, didnt feel full with that...... anyway, still enjoy the atmosphere to have dinner with the other 5 of my friends...
yeng mah??? haha.....sing k in redbox ......
took that pic with cong a......
another beautiful peace of work.... love that very much...
theng a, can u open ur cute eyes bigger? kakaka...
my bday cake......bu yao huai yi......that's my bday cake...
small, cheap??? no la, it's very meaningful to me...
bought by hong n ming e lo......siao siao
they purposely came to my house to bought me this le...
another wonderful moments in redbox......
same...ming n hong......sha ren...
taken in my rooom...together with that BIG cake......
cool? nice? yeng?
thank to hong n ming ... really appreciate for the super duper
surprises that u 2 hv made 2 me....touch
yeah!
taken with theng, cong n chien in redbox...
miss kmk so much......
reunion in redbox...
happy =D








past..present..future.. ♥

i create my own memory lane for myself.. live with love and dreams

creator ofmy memories

theng koe... tat's me... penang boy tat desires of dreaming n hoping for the best

taggy♥

soon
jye
princess
theng
hong
pooh
ming
cong
kat
yan
winnie
alex
Extras ♥