<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d31787497\x26blogName\x3dwalk+down+the+little+memory+lane+of+mine\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://samwongtk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://samwongtk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1448443343726386136', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
little memory lane with no return
future


well... i m 20 yo now...this mean that i just passed my 20th bday...again in usmkk
haha... actually, i just hoped that those that i cared n loved would remember that special day...
quite touch la... though someone might forget... hehe
had 3 cakes from my friends...n not to forget another 1 piece from xiao hour...
lazt to write so much...
let those pics tell those stories...
bday cards
1st cake + dinner

actually i hope it was secret that time
kidding la... glad that u guys celebrate w me at d 1st time

my 3rd cake....secret...
thanks ya.... my 1st secret cake le...
din manage 2 get the pic of my 2nd cake... anyway will try to get it
thanks a lot to u guys for remembering my bday...
thanks to those who send sms n wishes to me
i know u know who u r...
touch... tough i might be muka tembok to ask for secret or presents, but i just kidding la...
also not to 4get my parents for gifting me a car in kln....
no matter ur wishes are 'big' o 'small', it's still a touching n meaningful wishes to me...
glad...
love u guys....
muak!!! wo3 shi4 xin4 fu2 de4!!! appreciate it!!!

currently i hv a long horse tail....haha.... going to exam soon.... hv to rush for that....

good luck to u guys! c ya!!!!








past..present..future.. ♥

i create my own memory lane for myself.. live with love and dreams

creator ofmy memories

theng koe... tat's me... penang boy tat desires of dreaming n hoping for the best

taggy♥

soon
jye
princess
theng
hong
pooh
ming
cong
kat
yan
winnie
alex
Extras ♥